A Portable Appliance Testing Service
- Member of Fife Trusted Trader scheme.
Microwave emissions leakage test.
- All white goods and 3 phase appliances fully tested and repaired on site if possible.
- Every socket on extension cables will be tested (not just one socket)
- Note a 6 socket extension means 6 tests are required.
- LED lighting upgrades.
- We are fully Qualified to City and Guilds 2377 level 3.
- IOSH Trained in Managing Safely V5.0
- Latest Calibrated test equipment from Seaward calibrated every 24 months.
- Tidy small plug labels will be provided.
- Automated Electronic Log Provided. Nothing hand written.
- Fuses/plugs replaced as required.
- We offer Appliance earth leakage under load test, known as conductor current, this if your fuses trip out in your home /site. The test takes longer to complete and a double test rate applies for this request.
- Complient with the 4th Edition IET code of Practice
- We have Public Liability Insurance to £5000000
- Electronic test log.
- Certificate of testing.
- All reports Emailed to the client.
- Fully qualified to offer an offshore service and working on vessels.
- HUET (Helicopter underwater Escape Training)
- UKOOA (offshore Medical)
- Marine Seamans Discharge Book
- Vaccinations for international Travel.
Michael Povey B.eng